The St. James’ Pastorate comprises of the area surrounding the Church. To the South we have the Ambedkar University of Delhi on the Madarasa Road. Towards the North we have Ritz Cinema, which is one of the oldest cinema’s in the country and is surrounded by remains of the colonial structure. On the east of the Church we have what once used to be the Officers’ Club of the British Army, but is now an office to the Northern Railways. North Western section is accosted by the remains of the actual northern entrance to Delhi, called the Kashmere Gate. Another notable building in its vicinity is the Bengali Club that was established in 1925. Other notable locations in the pastorate include the Office of the Chief Electoral Officer of Delhi at the South west, and the original site of the St. Stephen’s College and Hindu College.